- See -
How Great We Paint
Exterior House Painting
At (companyname), We believe in the importance of painting the exterior of your (city) (stateshort) home. That is why our team of highly qualified exterior painters are aware that before coating a concrete surface it needs to be clean and dry, otherwise the contaminants on the surface will prevent the coat of paint to adhere. Our team of exterior painting experts are aware of the concrete surface preparation based on the surface condition. Failure to acknowledge this will result in definite problems such flacking, peeling or spackling. Laitance and Efflorescence are one of the mayor problems found in concrete and masonry surfaces with as well as moisture which is why it is vital to take the appropriate steps of preparation so the concrete will be sufficiently cured for good coating adhesion. At (companyname), we believe in doing things right and not skipping any steps, to ensure great end results. We also believe that any cracks or holes in the surface should be sealed.
At (companyname). we follow these steps:
- Pressure Cleaning is first preformed to all exterior walls, soffit, fascia, doors, gutters, etc.
- Scrapping by hand of any loose paint
- Elastomeric paint is then applied to any cracks in the surface
- Windows, doors or trim will then be caulked as needed.
- Fascia will then be primed and painted
- Priming of all exterior walls will then be applied either white or tinted to the desired color
- Painting will then be applied to all desired exterior surfaces.